CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Scale is tipping in the wrong direction

Kipp has been wondering where I have been. Law school and parenting has kept me from waging an all out war on my own personal buddha belly. Last night the scale tipped close to 200 which is 5lbs or so in the wrong direction. I hope it was because it was at the end of the day and the massive amount of soup I ate that night. I have been using weights on a daily basis and walking around with the baby. I have also half heartedly tried working out with Lisa and her workout videos. I cannot tell if I have effectively curbed my eating. I hope the weight is muscle gain and then some pounds will come off.
I have also fixed the voting because it was set to close on the first day of this new year. I changed it to close about 6 months from now closing on Lisa's birthday. We can change it anytime if you want to do it for longer we can. So now we should vote often. However, we should probably have some personal ethics in not stacking the vote.
Well hopefully next blog I write will show a marked difference in which way the scale tolls.

0 comments: