CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

greeting fellow oinkers!

well, well, well. its 2008 and it's been a week since Christmas. i am offically posting this in the site to show my miserable self loathing. i don't know how or what started it, but 15 months ago, i was weighing in at about 160-170. now, i am 220! what a loaf! i would like to blame it on president Bush, or maybe the pope, or hell, even my mom's fancy cooking, but i can't. only a year of depression, worry, stress, and lame days of bad jobs, and an obese future. yes, i am clinically obese

so, here's the deal. i am not a happy guy, well i am, can be, but my boobs are getting so big, i have to lift them to clean under them, yuck! i thought of killing myself as the fastest way to lose the weight, but then i realized i would only be leaving a fat corpse that would be heavier to carry into the ground, and i know my fat brother couldn't carry me there, since he can't even do 5 push ups! (yeah, that's you kammy boy!)

i wish i could say more, but my goal is to be back to my "ideal" weight, 160 ish, by May. that's a [ ] load of weight, i. know. It used to be for looks, but now its for health reasons. i kind of want to out live my parent, but at my rate, good gooooeeeeeeww! i don't think so.

By next week i will post here my workout schedule and eating menu. so that when May comes, it's one of 4 things: i will be realtively heavier. realitvely the same. realtively dead. or in damn good shape! maybe i can even be a model for a wash board company! see you next week my fellow couch potato's!!!!

KIPP

ps- nothing is more inspiring to losing weight as in watching the biggest loser TV show. Who in the hell would want to go on that show? i am overweight, but if i got morbidly obese, yes, you would fine me dead. happy eating and all that stuff. eat to live , not live to eat.
triple ho's!!!!

0 comments: