CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

BOOGER OF A MORNING




I was going to post this on the regular blog but seeing as how Lisa just put up a cool post about a great meal we had the other night I would hate to obscure that by more adorable things that Ellison did. Any way Ellison hasn't been feeling the best lately and didn't feel great this morning. She was all snotty and boogery. During the night she had wiped it all over her face. Nose, cheek, chin, everywhere. She had a bloody boogery, runny nose when she woke up as well. The unsightly green spots all over her face were hardened on like super glue attached green stickers. Ellison would not allow the scraping of such trophies. Even worse yet some how during the night she managed to get one on my thigh. Encrusted into my leg hair and gruesomely large and crusty.
Because of this I decided to stay home from school to watch Ellison. The morning was okay and after Ellison got a nice warm bath we dressed her warm and hip for the day.

1 comments:

Tiffini said...

Kam I never imagined you discussing this topic! Gross, but funny.