CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Progress...

I think I am doing better with the exercise and dieting. Kam and I are still walking most nights (unless it's raining or tornatoing)! We just bought a bike trailer for Ellison yesterday, so biking will be added to our activity list. I have also tried stopping eating past 8:00 pm and am drinking more water. I have cut a lot of the sugary treats out of the diet and am trying to eat more veggies and less carbs. I have lost a pound this week (but do admit I have fallen off the wagon a couple of times too)! My pants are fitting better which is encouraging, I just wish the numbers on the scale would drop (and stay that way) more quickly! How is everyone else doing? Kipp you are my hero, I wish I could go to the gym as much as you, keep it up!

0 comments: