CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAS EVERYONE GIVEN UP!!!!

Hello Fat Family. I cannot believe the last post was mom's superbowl food Extravaganza. I know we get busy. However, I have been getting busy with weight...I wish. I have been doing a lot of upper body arm workouts. I really think visually my upper body is doing much better. The scale last night was again 200. I really need to do my official in the morning weigh in. This is after I have expelled everything I can from my body and have not eaten breakfast. I then step on the scale three times and average the three.
Lisa and I have stepped up our cardiovascular somewhat. This past weekend we walked somewhere close to 3 hours. The weather was so good you couldn't reason not to.
Anyway, although the scale hasn't moved yet in a more favorable direction I really think I am looking better visually in the upper body. So chubby bunnies you need to keep going so in a few more months you are not rolling over me. HAHAHAHA

0 comments: